A luxurious and ultra-fragrant hair oil for lush, abundant hair made with organic coconut oil infused with Amla, Shikaikai & Hibiscus – Indian herbs used to cultivate some of the most sought-after hair in the world. It is designed to help you keep more hair on your head, and less in your brush or the bathroom floor! It smells amazing-very ‘coconut-y’- and is all-natural. Breathes new life into dry hair of all types- Caucasian, African & Asian.
What are the benefits of the ingredients?:
• Used to support healthy hair growth
• Naturally rich in vitamin C
• Traditionally used to support healthy hair growth
• Believed to support control of hair fall
• Helps breathe new life into damaged hair
• Promotes natural shine and bounce in hair
• Used as a natural hair detangler
• Used to promote a more silky hair texture
• Used to help keep scalp clean
• Believed to promote growth
• Believed to nourish hair
• Conditions for bouncier hair
• Used for split ends
• Used to help tame frizz
ORGANIC COCONUT OIL
• Penetrates the hair shaft to impart protein, vitamins E & K, and other nutrients
• Seals in moisture
• Highly conditioning to hair and scalp
• Can leave hair positively shimmering
• Versatile: can be used as a semi-solid but easily melts to be used as an oil
…And that’s not all! It contains additional ingredients to encourage more lush, abundant locks. Users notice shinier, more supple hair after just one use. It is designed to foster length retention to help you keep more hair on your head, and less in your brush or the bathroom floor.
Ingredients: Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lac (Cow’s Milk), Cocos Nucifera (Ground Coconut), Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla), Acacia concinna (Shikakai) Nut Powder, Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis Linn (Hibiscus) Petal Powder, Coriandrum officinalis (Coriander), Piper nigrum (Black Pepper) powder.
I make this blend using the somewhat tedious Ayurvedic technique of making a Kashayam. I use real cow’s milk (for the vitamins) and shredded organic coconut meat. I then add the Ayurvedic herbs which are imported from India and gently heat to infuse the vitamins and other nutrients from the herbs into the oil. When that is complete, the water and milk are completely evaporated and the oil is filtered to remove the herbs.
Specs: The finished product is a very fragrant, creamy off-white, semi-solid oil with visible specs of precious Ayurevedic herbs peppered throughout. The oil does have a low melting point and will become liquid at 76 degrees F (24 C). It will still be okay to use, but if it bothers you, simply pop the container into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or so until the oil is solid again. We don’t skimp on the ingredients! All of Asha + Miel formulas are made using generous amounts of the active ingredients. So when you purchase a product made with Amla for example, be assured that you are getting generous amounts of it in your product.
How to use: you may use this to lubricate your scalp and hair, as often as you like, as a pre-poo treatment or a deep conditioning treatment.
Disclaimer: *Individual results may vary. Because the effects of the Ayurvedic herbs have not been tested on pregnant women and children, we do not recommend this product for pregnant or attempting to get pregnant women, breastfeeding women, or for use on children or animals.
***NOTICE: This item is a personal care/custom made product, and is a FINAL SALE item, so if you have any questions before purchasing, be sure to contact us – we respond to ALL inquiries. This item does not qualify for a refund after the package has been shipped EVEN IF THE PRODUCT IS RETURNED UNOPENED. The reasons for this are:
• For Safety Reasons: (Remember people being poisoned by a major brand name painkiller – there was a crazy person putting poison into the bottles and putting them back on store shelves) and;
• Product Liability: personal care products cannot be re-sold to someone else, even if returned unopened or appear unopened.
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Please note that regular first class international shipping does not include tracking of packages once outside of the US.