This styling pomade boasts the Ayurvedic herbs Amla, Bhringraj Brahmi & Shikaikai in a silken base made with beeswax and grade-A organic shea butter. These herbs have long been used in the ancient Indian practice of Ayurveda to promote healthy hair as well as longer, more lustrous hair.
What are the benefits? Let’s look at the ingredients:
• Used to support healthy hair growth
• Naturally rich in vitamin C
• Traditionally used to promote healthy hair growth
• Referred to Ayurveda’s most potent hair vitalizer
• Used to help soothe dry, flaky scalp
• Traditionally used to promote longer, darker and more lustrous hair
• Traditionally used to support healthy hair growth
• Believed to support control of hair fall
• Helps breathe new life into damaged hair
• Promotes natural shine and bounce in hair
• Used as a natural hair detangler
• Used to promote a more silky hair texture
• Used to help keep scalp clean
The pomade can be used on all hair types and is especially great for use on dry and curly-coily hair types. Those with straighter hair will not need to use as much of the product. A little goes a long way! It is supposed to be stiff out of the jar; to use, simply take out a dime-sized amount and warm it up between the palms of your hands, then apply.
Growth Booster: We add a shot of our special, turbo-charged growth booster- a blend of potent essential oils that promote longer, stronger hair.
Contains no preservatives, mineral oil, petroleum, silicones or sulfates. 100% natural.
How to use: you may use this to lubricate your scalp and hair, as often as you like. Available in 2 and 4 ounce sizes.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Olea europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Zea mays (Corn) Starch, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) oil, Phyllanthus Emblica (Amla), Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj) Powder, Copa Monieri (Brahmi) Powder, Acacia Concinna (Shikakai) Nut Powder, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Oil, Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry) Oil.
*Due to the essential oils therein, this product is not recommended for use in women who are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, women who are nursing or on minor children.*
You can use it to help smooth down hair and provide a light hold that doesn’t dry out the hair like gel. Great for twist/outs and braid outs, or to help give you "beachy waves" (slightly dampen hair, scoop out a bit of the pomade (with clean, DRY hands, otherwise you may get moisture in your pomade) and apply it to hair, braid hair and leave it up overnight, release hair and finger comb in the morning). Use it to help your hair grow long, or just to make it look healthy and gorgeous if you like to wear it cut in a shorter hairstyle.
Shipping outside of US:
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Please note that regular first class international shipping does not include tracking of packages once outside of the US.
**Individual results may vary.
***NOTICE: This item is a personal care/custom made product, and is a FINAL SALE item, so if you have any questions before purchasing, be sure to contact us – we respond to ALL inquiries. This item does not qualify for a refund after the package has been shipped EVEN IF THE PRODUCT IS RETURNED UNOPENED. The reasons for this are:
• For Safety Reasons: (Remember people being poisoned by a major brand name painkiller – there was a crazy person putting poison into the bottles and putting them back on store shelves) and;
• Product Liability: personal care products cannot be re-sold to someone else, even if returned unopened or appear unopened.