If you like JBCO, you will absolutely LOVE “IRCO” for hair growth and health. This blend features the Ayurvedic herbs Shikaikai, Amla, and Yasthimadhu (licorice), along with 18 other growth promoting ingredients in a base of castor oil. The process of infusing these precious ingredients give the oil it’s distinctive red color.
So what makes it so great? Lets look at a few of the ingredients and their benefits:
- Stimulates hair growth by increasing circulation of nutrient rich blood to the scalp
- Rich in omega-6 essential fatty acids which encourage growth of healthy hair
- Helps reduce split ends and breakage
- Said to thicken hair when used over time
- Extra thick and humectant; attracts moisture and coats hair shaft and scalp to lock in moisture, improving look and feel of hair and scalp
- Nourishes; Increases circulation to scalp
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Discourages split ends from forming
- Discourages dry, flaky scalp
- May help prevent discourage premature hair graying
- Promotes growth and reduces hair fall
- Strengthens hair roots
- Treats and prevents dry, flaky scalp
- Strengthens and moisturizes hair
- Rich in Vitamin C, which can nourish the scalp
- Contains high amount of silica (a building block of collagen), which imparts shine to hair and can strengthen weak, damaged hair
- Contains minerals and flavonoids that improve hair elasticity, so fewer hairs are lost to breakage
- Reduces breakage and hair fall
- Promotes increased blood flow to the scalp
- Helps repair damaged hair shaft
- Long used by the Navajo who believed it prevents hair loss and dry, flaky scalp
- Rich in natural silica, a building block of collagen needed to build strong, healthy hair
- Strengthens weak, brittle hair
- Helps promote, smooth and healthy looking scalp
- Long used by the Chinese to prevent hair thinning
- Combats damaged, dry and brittle hair
And don’t forget that here are many more growth and healthy hair promoting ingredients (such as cayenne and cow’s milk) in this oil.
Ingredients (Super Concentrated): Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Lac (Cowâs) milk, Capsicum annuum (cayenne pepper), Emblica officinalis (amla) Fruit, Acacia concinna (Shikakai) nut powder, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail), Yucca glauca (Yucca) root, Camellia sinensis (Black Tea), Bambusa vulgaris (Bamboo) leaf, Sinapis alba (Mustard) Seed & Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root (hot mustard) powder, Polygonum multiflorum (fo-ti) root, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) powder, Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) root powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) powder, Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb powder, Allium cepa (Onion) bulb powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) oil, Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry) oil.Ingredients (Regular Strength): Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Lac (Cowâs) milk, Capsicum annuum (cayenne pepper), Emblica officinalis (amla) Fruit, Acacia concinna (shikakai) nut powder, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail), Yucca glauca (Yucca) root, Camellia sinensis (Black Tea), Bambusa vulgaris (Bamboo) leaf, Sinapis alba (Mustard) Seed & Curcuma longa (Turmeric) root (hot mustard) powder, Polygonum multiflorum (fo-ti) root, Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) powder, Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) root powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) powder, Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb powder, Allium cepa (Onion) bulb powder, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) oil, Juniperus communis (Juniper Berry) oil.
How do you use it?
Simply part your hair and using the bottle’s applicator tip, put a few drops of oil onto your scalp (Apply sparingly). Massage the oil into the scalp and then smooth through the length of your hair. Keep parting your hair about 1/2 to 1 inch apart and repeat the previous step until entire scalp has been covered with oil. Finally, squeeze a small amount of oil into your hands and apply it to the ends of your hair. You may either proceed to style your hair or use a conditioning cap and let it sit for an hour before washing out. You may use this as a weekly hot oil treatment, with the Inversion Method, apply it before bed and wash out in the morning, or leave it in for up to a week.
This mix is very concentrated and made to stimulate your scalp, so you’ll only need to use a little bit at a time. People with extremely sensitive sensitive scalps may do better to buy our Regular strength India Red Castor oil (1/2 super concentrated IRCO, 1/2 pure olive oil). This listing is for one 4 oz. bottle.
*May slightly tint extremely light colored hair (such as blonde). Also be aware that this and all oils can stain clothing if it accidentally drips on clothing, so it’s best to apply the oil before you get dressed, or while wearing clothes you don’t care if oil gets on them.
*Due to the essential oils therein, this product may not be used on women who are pregnant, attempting to become pregnant, women who are nursing or on minor children or animals.*
You can use it to help your hair grow long, or just to make it look healthy and gorgeous if you like to wear it cut in a shorter hairstyle. I make this in small batches to ensure maximum freshness and quality. When you order, I will get to work preparing and bottling your order, so that I can ship it you, and you can receive it ASAP. If you’re like me, you don’t like to wait around for goodies you purchase online. I recommend using USPS Priority mail so that you can get it the fastest, and loss/damage are covered.
A Little Goes A Long Way!
If you apply it to your scalp only, one 4 oz bottle can last approximately 2 months. Over time and with regular use, you should see noticeably stronger, more beautiful hair.
*All bottles contain 4 fluid ounces, but will not be filled to the top as shown in the photo (the bottle in the photo contains more like 5 ounces of oil). We just topped it off for the photo so that you can better see the color of the oil, as the label normally hides it.
Shipping outside of US:
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Please note that regular first class international shipping does not include tracking of packages once outside of the US.
**This product is fab, however, just like any other growth treatment, individual results may vary.
***NOTICE: This item is a personal care/custom made product, and is a FINAL SALE item, so if you have any questions before purchasing, be sure to contact us – we respond to ALL inquiries. This item does not qualify for a refund after the package has been shipped EVEN IF THE PRODUCT IS RETURNED UNOPENED. The reasons for this are:
- For Safety Reasons: (Remember people being poisoned by a major brand name painkiller – there was a crazy person putting poison into the bottles and putting them back on store shelves) and;
- Product Liability: personal care products cannot be re-sold to someone else, even if returned unopened or appear unopened.