Does your baby have "bald" spots? Or spots where her hair is shorter and broken looking? My baby did for months and so I created this oil for her hair and began to apply it, just to see if it would help. After just a few weeks it began to fill in nicely (please see before and after pics above).**
My baby’s issue was that she rubbed the back of her head from side to side on her cotton sheets, causing her hair to break off right at the scalp and leaving her with a good-sized "bald spot" back there. The moisture from applying just a teensy bit of this oil regularly to that spot helped tremendously. I also replaced her cotton crib sheets with Satin ones, and I recommend the same to anyone who wants to help their baby’s broken hair spots fill in quicker. You can get them right here on Etsy or on other marketplace sites.
Finally, a natural, pure and handmade baby hair and scalp oil created to help soothe dry scalp, condition and moisturize baby’s hair to discourage breakage and damage.
This product is made with your choice of organic virgin coconut oil (semi-solid and comes in a jar) or organic fractionated (liquid) coconut oil infused with calendula, chamomile and lavender flowers with just a touch of lavender essential oil.
Note: this should only be used on babies and children 3 months of age or older only; it is not for use on newborn babies.
Ingredients (Semi Solid Virgin Coconut): Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fractionated Coconut oil, calendula flowers, chamomile flowers, lavender flowers, lavender essential oil.
Ingredients (Liquid Coconut oil): Cocos Nucifera (Fractionated) Coconut oil, calendula flowers, chamomile flowers, lavender flowers, lavender essential oil.
• VERY IMPORTANT: This product is for babies and children 3 months and older ONLY. Never use on children younger than 3 months old. The skin of children younger than 3 months old is not as mature and therefore more permeable and sensitive to essential oil and botanicals.
• Use strictly as directed: no matter how tempting it may be to use more, don’t. Less than a fingertip is more than enough for an entire scalp on most babies. Using more will definitely lead too greasiness, will be a waste of product and you will risk your child leaving grease spots on everything. Do not use it on any other place on the body than scalp and hair.
• A patch test must be performed on your child on a tiny area of scalp to determine possible allergies to ingredients before using it on larger areas.
• Keep out of reach of children and pets so that they do not end up eating or otherwise ingesting the product. It is for external use only.
• Do not apply before bed as the oil may stain bedding/fabrics. Apply just a little bit (pea-sized or less) earlier in the day to give the oil a chance to absorb into your baby’s hair and scalp.
• Use clean, dry hands to apply the oil – any moisture that finds it’s way into the product may cause mold to grow because there are no preservatives in this, so please use extra caution there.
Specs: Available in 2 ounce brown plastic jars or 2 ounce plastic bottles with applicator tops. I make this in small batches to ensure maximum freshness and quality. Semi-Solid coconut balm/oil becomes liquid at approximately 72 degrees.
Shipping outside of US:
International Buyers – Please Note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying. Please note that regular first class international shipping does not include tracking of packages once outside of the US.
**Individual results may vary. Will not help with hair loss due to alopecia or other medical conditions.
***NOTICE: This item is a personal care/custom made product, and is a FINAL SALE item, so if you have any questions before purchasing, be sure to contact us – we respond to ALL inquiries. This item does not qualify for a refund after the package has been shipped EVEN IF THE PRODUCT IS RETURNED UNOPENED. The reasons for this are:
• For Safety Reasons: (Remember people being poisoned by a major brand name painkiller – there was a crazy person putting poison into the bottles and putting them back on store shelves) and;
• Product Liability: personal care products cannot be re-sold to someone else, even if returned unopened or appear unopened.